PRIZE DRAW PERIOD The Prize Draw Period runs until Thursday 26th March 11:59:59pm.
ELIGIBILITY The Prize Draw is open to those aged 18 and over living in the MENA region. You are not eligible if, during the Prize Draw Period you are, you live with or your immediate family member (parent, child, sibling and spouse of any of the foregoing) is an employee, representative, or agent of beIN, or any of their subsidiaries, licensees or affiliates. By participating in the Prize Draw, all participants confirm that they have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Any breach of these terms and conditions shall lead to invalidity of participation.
THE PRIZES One winner will be randomly selected and awarded the prize of one iPad, which will be sent to the winner within six weeks of confirmation of acceptance of the prize. The prize value is subject to change and there is no cash alternative offered.
HOW TO ENTER Participation in the Prize Draw is free and there is no obligation to participate.
Entry is dependent on full survey completion and prize draw opt in within the Prize Draw Period. Entrants must opt in at the end of the survey to enter the prize draw. All entries must be received before the end of the Prize Draw Period. All entries received after this date will not be counted. Only one entry per submission is permitted.
THE DRAW The random draw for the prize will take place no later than 10 business days after the closing date of the Prize Draw Period. The winner will then be contacted by phone within a further 10 business days of the draw and must confirm their full name and address to accept their prize.
If the selected entrant does not comply with the prize draw rules or does not respond within 3 attempted phone calls, that entrant will be disqualified and beIN retains the right to select an alternate winner.
The winner of the draw has the right to remain anonymous. Names or identifying participant details will only be published by client with the express permission of winner, whose permission is entirely voluntary.
LIABILITY beIN is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, misdelivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; on line failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrance ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification. beIN reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so. beIN reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to undermine the entry process, the website, and/or the legitimate operation of the promotion; or otherwise fails to comply with these prize draw rules. beIN are not responsible for any damage to entrant’s computer or electronic equipment occasioned by participation in the prize draw or downloading of any information necessary to participate in the prize draw. By entering, contestants agree to abide by these official rules and all decisions of beIN will be final and binding on all entrants.
PRIVACY STATEMENT Your privacy is important to us and we take great care in protecting the information you provide whilst participating in one of our research projects. By participating in this research project you consent to our use of your data under these terms and conditions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT This research project involves the collection of some personal information. The legal basis for processing your data is consent and your co-operation in any beIN research project is voluntary at all times.
The personal information we collect will include your responses to the research project, which will contain your personal opinions as well as the following personal information, gender, age bracket, country of residence and nationality.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We will only use your personal information for the reasons specified in this policy, unless you have specifically consented to, or opted in to, another use of your personal information.
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
– To send you information about a research project you have agreed to participate in
– Combined with the responses of all others who participated in the same research project and used on an aggregated basis to determine which groups of people think certain things more than others
– Anonymised to remove your identifying information and then reported back to the internal beIN client that commissioned the project
– Combined with further information the internal client (that commissioned the project) holds about you for research purposes (where you have given consent)
– To link your survey responses to your beIN account in order to perform additional analysis that will help us improve our products and services
– To re-contact you for further information on your responses
– To invite you to participate in other research projects
– To administer and operate incentives and prize draws for participating
– To re-contact you to validate your responses
– To respond to requests you may make of us
– To manage and improve our products, website, apps and services
– To respond to duly authorised information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. If you would like to do this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION If you are a winner of the prize draw your information will be shared with the beIN CRM team so that prizes can be delivered to you. We will only share the minimum amount of data required to be able to arrange delivery of the prize, usually this will be just your telephone number.
All of your personal information is treated as confidential. We will never intentionally disclose this information to any other third parties unless you request or consent to sharing your identifying information with them for a specified purpose.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION Generally, we only keep your personal data for as long as we need, in order to use it for the reason(s) it was first collected. If you would like us to delete it sooner, please contact us.
SECURITY The security of your personal information is very important to us. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect. All such information is held on secure servers and beIN complies fully with all applicable Data Protection legislation.
YOUR RIGHTS Your rights concerning your personal data are listed below. To exercise any of these rights, please submit your request to our Data Protection Officer (see the ‘Contact Us’ section below) and we will carry out any request to the extent required by applicable law.
– The right of access – you can ask to see the personal information we hold about you (along with certain other details) and we will show you free of charge (restrictions apply). We’ll need you to verify who you say you are.
– The right to rectification – if the information we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you’re entitled to have it rectified. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the rectification where possible. If you ask us, we’ll also tell you who we’ve shared your information with.
– The right to erasure – you can ask us to delete or remove your information in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the erasure where possible.
– The right to restrict processing – you can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that information or object to us processing it. It won’t stop us from storing your information but we’ll tell you before we lift any restriction. If we’ve shared your information with others, we’ll let them know about the restriction where possible.
– The right to data portability – you have the right, in certain circumstances, to obtain information you’ve provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere.
– The right to object – you can ask us to stop processing your information if we are: relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your information; processing your information for direct marketing; or processing your information for research.
– The right to withdraw consent – if we rely on your consent as our legal basis for processing your information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
CONTACT US If you have any queries concerning your data please contact our legal department by email at email@example.com